Aspen Siesta specializes in long-term skilled nursing care for our residents. Our 24/7 skilled nursing staff is on-site and available around the clock to attend to our resident’s mental and physical needs. We focus on individualized care and supporting residents with activities of daily living, we also provide 24-hour RN coverage, bath, and restorative aides to provide global geriatric care. Aspen Siesta is perfect for seniors who need more around-the-clock assistance with all levels of care than many assisted living homes or home health care services could provide without being prohibitively expensive.
Where many skilled nursing facilities in the Denver metro area are focused on short-term rehabilitation units, Aspen Siesta only admits patients for respite and long-term stays, allowing us to focus on our resident’s long-term needs and preferences. More than a skilled-nursing care center, Aspen Siesta is the home of our long-term residents, so we strive to make their environment as comfortable, safe, and personalized as possible to allow both our residents and their families to feel at home.
Long Term Skilled Nursing Care
- Skilled Nursing Services (RN) 24 hours a day
- Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) 24 hours a day
- Physician on call 24 hours a day
- Registered Dietitian Consultant
- 3 home-cooked meals a day including special diets and personal selection
- Snacks available anytime
- Restorative Nursing Program
- Daily housekeeping and personal laundry services
- Daily recreational programs and activities led by full-time Activities Director
- Pharmacy consultant
- State of the art bathing on our spa-like “Bathtique”